Thursday, October 23, 2014

Simple Make-Up

Anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love wearing make-up! I think it is important to try to be presentable when you can. Wearing make-up is a right of passage for women that has grown over time.

When we go to the mall, the drugstore, and even the grocery store there are isles and isles of products to refine and make ourselves look great! For me, this means that I can find great products at any price point! It important to find products you love and that work for you. Spending a lot of money on beauty products is not always the answer!

Recently, I have transitioned from changing my make-up for each outfit, to keeping it simple and easy for the day. I have realized that finding beauty in simplicity can be very glamorous! 

Below are some of my favorite go to items for my daily routine, and when I am keeping it simply glamorous! 


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.