Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Long Weekend Lunch...and Shopping

One of the best things about a long weekend is that I always get a chance to catch up with my friends. We all have busy lives, so weekends and long weekends are usually the only chance I get to catch up with my girls, especially my girls from home in San Diego. So true to form, I spent a day with my best friend doing what we do best-shopping and having lunch! I wouldn't have it any other way!

As we get older, the time we spend together is more and more coveted because our lives continue to go in opposite paths. She is a working wife and mother with a new baby, and I am a busy traveling instructor moonlighting as a style blogger. Spending the day with her was exactly what I needed as I get ready for another busy week. 



I found this grey sweater recently at ZARA and I thought it would be perfect for my coming trip to Chicago. Luckily, the weather in L.A has been cool enough for sweaters, so I decided to pull it out before my trip! I saw these Grey pumps at the JustFab Flagship store and fell in love! They are perfect because there is a slight platform so they are easier to walk in. I have recently seen some of my favorite bloggers use grey in a lot of their looks so I was inspired. I decided to pair basic grey and black with a touch of gold because I always have to have a touch of simple glam! 

Courtney
 



Sweater: ZARA
Jeans: Old Nay
Earrings: Icing
Lipstick: MAC
Watch: Michael Kors
Handbag: JustFab
Pumps: JustFab
PhotoCred: Rebecca Vincent 


2 comments

  1. Very pretty outfit! I love those shoes. You look beautiful

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater! And I absolutely hate the facts that you have no snow :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.