Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pink & Black Romper

The weather in LA has been rainy lately so I have had to find new ways to shoot my looks! So I spent some time playing dress up in doors! It was just as much fun! I was inspired to shoot inside by Delmy Rivera from Fashion Bananas, because the weather has been not so friendly where she is as well! Sometimes as bloggers we can take ideas from each other and put them to use for ourselves! So, I am patiently waiting for the sun to re-appear so I can go back outside! And I am waiting for spring to arrive! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png


Romper: Forever21+
Booties: ABOUND
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: H&M
Necklace: Kohls
Earrings (old): Forever21
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X

3 comments

  1. Love this romper! You look so cute

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice Look, love your Blouse

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Romper is so cute! It looks great on you :-)

    Http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.