Thursday, October 13, 2016

Golden Turban

Sometimes there are pieces that speak to you. For me it is usually a dress, a romper, or maybe even a pair of shoes. This time it was a turban from Unique Vintage. I have plenty of hats and scarves to cover my hair when it is raining, when I'm in cold weather, or when I need to wash my hair, so this turban will work wonderfully! And the fact that it is gold just makes it even better! It makes me feel like a 1930s movie star!

I will always be one for adding a touch of glam to my outfit for the day, so this is perfect! I can wear this with a great pair of leggings, a maxi dress, or boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt and I am instantly glamorous! TAH-DAAH!

 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Turban: Unique Vintage//
Tank: Old(similar HERE)//Leggings: Forever21+//Bangles: H&M
Sunnies: Express (similar HERE)//Heels: Sam Edelman// Clutch: Kate Spade Old (Similar HERE)
Earrings: Loren Hope//Necklace: Old (similar HERE



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.