Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hot Ginger LA

Hot Ginger LA is a great new monthly subscription clothing line dedicated to curvy women! How wonderful is this?! You have the choice of a $39.99 box with three pieces or a $79.99 box with six pieces. So there is something for every budget and every closet! Plus, who doesn't like receiving presents each month?

What I love about the pieces I received is that I can wear them all together or separately and it all looks great! I definitely plan on wearing this cardigan whenever I can! This mini dress is prefect for a night out with the girls or date night. 

Head over to Hot Ginger LA and sign up for your first box!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Dress and Cardigan: c/o Hot Ginger LA //Pumps: Calvin Klein //Glasses: Street Vendor//Earrings: Banana Republic 
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.