Tuesday, June 20, 2017

In the Navy

Jumpsuit: Debshops//Heels: JustFab//Handbag: JustFab//Aviators: LOFT //Watch: Michael Kors

As much as I love clothes, I struggle sometimes in the morning when I need to get dressed for work. When I know I will have an audience for the day (or the week) I know I need to be mindful of what I have on. I need to look professional, however I can't help to add a touch of style because it's so much a part of who I am. I also need to take into consideration how I will maneuver around a room, still be comfortable, and not get too hot!

Okay okay so this is the billionth jumpsuit you've seen me post, but when it comes to getting dressed for work jumpsuits make my life SUPER DUPER easy! I don't know about you all, but I like to hug my sheets and pillows as long as I can in the morning. Think about those days when your alarm goes off and you lie there thinking to yourself, "What day is it?" or "Do I really have to get up?". These are the days when a great jumpsuit will be your best friend. Climb into it and go! 

This jumpsuit specifically is great because not only is the color appropriate for the office, but the crochet detail gives the piece a very fun and summery feel.

When you have to get dressed for work think about what you can easily pull on and will make you look and feel fabulous. 

Courtney 



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.