Sunday, April 15, 2018

Springtime Florals

Dress: c/o DressBarn//Sandals: Sam Edelman//Earrings: Loren Hope//Watch: Michael Kors//Handbag: JustFab

To say that florals are a staple for spring is an understatement. Nonetheless we find ourselves decked out in florals every spring. But why should we be in anything else? Floral prints are the exact representation of what spring is! Flowers have blossomed, butterflies have metamorphosed, and birds are chirping. 

I love that his dress is off the shoulder! The weather in L.A. is always hot during spring, so anything that will give me an advantage to beating the heat is lovely. Not to mention, chiffon will allow for a cool breeze to pass through.(WINK WINK) I also love that this dress is so flirty and feminine. Whenever I find anything that is overtly feminine I jump all over it. 

Spring will end mid June but I plan to wearing this dress well into the summer too! 

xx, 
Courtney 

1 comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.