Monday, July 16, 2018

Lemon Flavored

Dress: c/o JustFab//Sunnies: Le Specs//Handbag: Gucci//Sandals: Sam Edelman//Watch: Michael Kors// Earrings: Banana Republic(old) 

One of my favorite things about being in Sorrento this summer was seeing lemons everywhere! I mean the beach was AMAZING, but the lemons were really something else! You'll definitely see lemons all throughout Italy, but you see them in Sorrento like no other! Limoncello, lemon gelato, lemon Italian ice, you name it! It was all there. I even bought some lemon scented soap and the cutest tea towels. Lemons and the color yellow always make me think of summer time and being outside. Besides, we add lemons to all of our favorite summer drinks for that special pizzazz!

When I  saw this dress I knew it would be perfect for my time in Sorrento. I wore it to dinner and I fit right in with the scenery perfectly! It was like I was meant to be there (from this blog to God's ears). Am I the only one who plans their vacation outfits according to the scenery?
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.