Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Staycation Getaway

Sometimes when we get vacation time we forget we can stay in our own wonderful cities and take advantage of the activities to do in the cities we live in. A common reaction to vacation, is to hop on an airplane and go sightseeing in a new and different city. Getting to see new places in the world will always be great, but sometimes it's just as fun to see great things in your own city!
Since I'm still relatively new to Los Angeles my favorite thing to do when I have time off from work is to create my own staycation! There are still so many sites to see, bars to have happy hour in, and restaurants to try! One of the great things about Los Angeles is that there is so much history here, that in 3 years I haven't even scratched the surface a great things to see!

This past week and I went to the LA County Museum of Arts (LACMA). And, what I didn't know is that be the La Brea tar pits were right next door! How great is that? Taking a day to explore Los Angeles and discover all of its amazing sites never gets old! It always makes me fall in love with the city even more! 





Necklace: Old (Here is a great option!)
Sandals: Old
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor (68.00)


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.