Friday, August 1, 2014

Romping Around

Happy August!!!

I was wondering around a mall I recently discovered in the valley, and I came across one of my FAVORITE stores, New York & Co. They are currently having a sale, so of course I had to go in and look! I found this romper and I was so excited because I had been looking for a black jumpsuit! (It was going to be a birthday gift to myself.) These are shorts, and a stretch for me, but I fell in love with it and I had to have it! Plus, it was half price! WOO HOO!

I have realized the best thing I get out of this blog, is that I am continually pushing myself to try new things. Last year, I would have never seen myself in shorts, a romper, or even a swimsuit, but as time goes on I find myself trying new styles and discovering how many different looks I can create! So far so good, right?

How do you push yourself out of your style comfort zone?




Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.