Friday, December 5, 2014

Cozy up in a Sweater

Happy Friday!

Yay! Winter-ish is here! Every year I always look forward to pulling out my sweaters and coats that I needed in college. I don't get to wear them for very long since most of the year I have them in the back of my closet! However, I’m so excited that the weather has cooled down. Lately it has been raining cats and dogs, and I love it!



I found this sweater dress at H&M and at first I was a bit hesitant. I was wondering how I could make it work and what shoes I could I wear with it. I don’t know what I was thinking because once I got in the fitting room, I started dancing and walking around on my tippy toes because I loved it!!

Dress: H&M
Pearls: Vintage
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.