Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Floral Dress

As you know I travel often for my job, so I am always looking for outfits to wear to work that are easy and will save me time. A while back I had another moment during my bi-monthly trip to New York & Co. when I saw a dress on the rack and had to have it! I love this dress because it falls right below my knees, and for a glamazon, finding any dress that hits the right spots when it fits is GREAT!!! I also love how this bodycon dress is so feminine yet is so classy. The scuba fabric also makes it super easy to throw in a suitcase and hop on a plane!





I’ve had about three weeks of busy travel but it’s always so good to be home so I can relax in my own digs and sleep in my own bed. Although that Hilton dial comfort bed is amazing! 


Pumps: Nine West
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.