Wednesday, April 8, 2015

PURPLE OLIFANT

As I have progressed through this blogging journey I have had the luxury of discovering new blogs dedicated to art, fashion, travel, and just about anything the heart desires.

Recently I was contacted by Candice Me'Shelle from the Purple Olifant for a spotlight on her blog! I was so excited and I of course jumped at the chance! Not only was I excited to be featured on her blog, but also because the Purple Olifant is dedicated to new and inspiring art mediums.

The Purple Olifant features up and coming artists, musicians, and bloggers that are new, inspiring and innovative. I am incredibly honored to be featured!

Go take a look!


 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

2 comments

  1. Great interview! Loved all your answers! You're an inspiration.
    kisses
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.