Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fall Cape

I have been very busy with work lately, so I haven't had much time to update you all on what new looks, I have come up with. The good news is that all my hard work has paid off and things at my job are progressing well! I am very excited about where my career is headed.

The weather has been chilly lately, so I was excited that I picked this wonderful cape up at H&M right before my trip to Seattle for work! It was 41 degrees and I was SUPER COLD! This kept me pretty warm when I needed it, however I under estimated how cold your arms could be...oh well! I still love it!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Cape: H&M//Boots: Nine West//Jeans: Old Navy// Hat:Nordstrom (old)// Earring: 14th & Union// Lip Stain: SEPHORA// Nail Polish: O.P.I. Magala Wine 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.