Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Poncho

Poncho: The LOFT// Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy//Pumps: JustFab// Clutch: JustFab// Long Sleeve T-Shirt: Old Navy// Necklace: 14th & Union (old)// Watch: Micheal Kors// Sunglasses: Express //Lip Stain: SEPHORA// Nail Polish: O.P.I. Magala Wine 


Since the weather has been fairly cold here in Los Angeles, I decided it was time to cash in on wearing pieces that I normally wouldn't get to wear.

I found this great poncho at The LOFT a few weeks ago while shopping with my aunt. I wasn't planning on buying anything, but when I saw that The LOFT was having a sale at 70% off, I figured it wouldn't hurt to look. I honestly bought this poncho on a whim, but I am glad I did because it has come in handy!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.