Friday, April 1, 2016

Casual Fridays

Happy Friday!!

As a working professional getting dressed for work four days a week can get a little boring at times, because my professional environment doesn't always allow for much wiggle room. Now, I am girl who loves a great suit, however on Fridays we are able to dress down a little so I always look for ways to add my personal style as much as I can!

I found these great trousers at Forever21+ and I love them! I had to buy them one size up in order for them to fit in the leg and hip area, but I had them tailored in the waist for the perfect fit! Some may think tailoring is expensive, and it can be, but if you have a good tailor you will end up wearing the clothes more because you love the fit! So in that case, it is worth it because you will get your money's worth!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png





Trousers: Forever21+//Tank: H&M//Blazer: GAP//Flats:
Bandolino (These are old but similar HERE)// Sunglasses: Express//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: 14th & Union

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.