Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another White Dress

 
  
 
 
Dress: Rebdolls//Necklace: Slate c/o RocksBox//Pumps: Jessica Simpson//Sunnies: H&M//Watch: Michael Kors


Whoever said that plus size girls shouldn't wear white, was sadly mistaken! I often feel liberated when I find a piece of clothing in white because I feel even more feminine than normal.Now that we're right in the middle of spring and summer is on his way I feel even more obligated to wear white and more so this dress!  And the fact that this dress is bodycon I'm more inclined to wear it! 

I feel like I should be going to a summer evening dinner or maybe even a white party in this dress! Have you ever bought a dress or a piece of clothing with the intent of wearing it somewhere you haven't even been invited to yet?! LOL!! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.