Friday, May 6, 2016

Double Trouble

There are often times when I love something so much that I feel like I have it in every color! You know the old saying, "If you like it so much, buy it in every color!" CONFESSION: I do that all the time!

These jumpsuits are perfect for spring and summer! I can throw them on or throw them in a bag for an overnight trip and I am ready! I love when I find pieces that are jersey and can be dressed up or down. The simplicity makes my life so much easier!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Black Jumpsuit: Forever21+(bought in-store)//Necklace: Gorjana//Sunnies: H&M//Sandals: Jessica Simpson//Earrings: Old (Similar HERE)//Watch: Michael Kors//Green Jumpsuit: Forever21+//Necklace: Baublebar//Earings: Gorjana//Sunnies: Express//Watch: Michael Kors//Sandals: Carlos Santana

1 comment

  1. Wow you look gorgeous. You are absolutely beautiful in a jumpsuit. ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.