Friday, June 24, 2016

Go With the Flow

There are so many things in life we have absolutely no control over. I, like so many others, try to control much of my life and then realize that control is only an illusion. So when I get a reminder that I am not in control I remember to just go with the flow. 

This flowing gem is from Lakshmi Dolls and as soon as I saw it I instantly thought of the different looks I could create! I love it with shorts and I'll probably also wear it with a swimsuit this summer! 

That's the best part about getting dressed each day! Dress according to how you feel and just go with the flow!  photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
 
 
 
Top: c/o Lakshmi Dolls//Shorts: Old Navy (similar style) //Sandals: CARLOS by Carlos Santana//Handbag: JustFab//Sunglasses: LOFT (similar HERE)//Earrings: Old
Watch: Michael Kors//Necklace: Old 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.