Friday, June 3, 2016

White Bikini

In my previous post, I talked about Puerto Rico being my place of refuge and my happy place. Another thing I have come to realize over time, is that I am who I am. As times goes I become more and more comfortable in my own skin and what I look like. Each year before and during "swimsuit season" I look forward to searching for the best swimsuits I can find that are going to be flattering to my figure. I may not be a size 2 or even a 10, but I am so comfortable in own skin, that size is a non-factor! 

I found this swimsuit at SwimSuitsForAll and it is by far my favorite! There is something about the color white and summer that makes me smile. So when I see a clothing item or a swimsuit in white something comes over me and I have to have it! LOL!!

The fit on this swimsuit is great, however I probably should have sized up one size with the bottoms just to add an ounce more of comfort. But as you can see, that didn't stop me! 

Courtney



 Swimsuit: SwimSuitsForAll//Hat: H&M

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.