Thursday, August 18, 2016

Taking Inventory

Every few months I like to take inventory in my closet and make sure everything I have is everything I really need. I usually end up taking about for or five pieces out and either selling them, giving them to a friend, or donating to Goodwill. 

Sometimes, I will find pieces in my closet I completely forgot I had! I found this vest from Forever21+ with the tag still on it! "Why Courtney?" is what I ask myself when this happens. (Yes, this has happened before.) 

The wonderful thing about wearing a long vest is that it will cover your hips! I'm pear shaped so I am always looking for ways to minimize or equally disperse my proportions. Wearing a long vest can act like camouflage and disguise those hips! I paired it with shorts because lately its been so bloody hot in L.A. that the thought of wearing pants sickens me! Plus, a vest adds a touch of dressy-ness to these distressed denim shorts from Old Navy. Perfect for an early dinner with the girls. 

I hope you all like it! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Vest: Forever21+ (Similar Here and Here) //Tank: H&M//Shorts: Old Navy (Similar Here) //Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old//Necklace: Old//Sandals: TESORI (old)

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.