Friday, November 18, 2016

Going Green

Dress: Rebdolls//Jacket: Banana Republic (similar) //Handbag: Justfab//
Shoes: Sole Society (similar)Necklace: Old (similar)//Earrings: Loren Hope 
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography


Sometimes I find a color I fall in love with. For the past couple of years it has been olive green. Well...if I think about, it has actually been a lot longer. You see, my couch is olive green and I have decorated my living room around it! When I started seeing clothing trends turning towards this color I was so happy. It's a color that is super easy to dress up or down so that's perfect in my book. I always look for pieces that are versatile, and I love it even more when I find pieces in colors that work just as well.

For this look I decided to pair a jacket and a dress in the same color. This isn't something I normally do, but I was feeling the monotone look. Adding the blush pink shoes and blush pink bag softened things up too, so I am bound to do this again.

What do you think?
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.