Monday, November 14, 2016

Grey and Green

Happy Monday!

Well it started to cool down just a bit over the weekend so I am excited to pull out my boots! When we wear boots in L.A. it means the weather has cooled down to about 68 degrees. Now, for those of you who are not in the L.A. area or even southern California, any temps below 68 degrees we consider to be super cold. 

Nonetheless I pulled out these babies and paired them with a mini dress from Forever21+. Since I am taller than the average girl, I had to be strategic about how I wore this dress. I wasn't planning on giving anyone a show! I questioned wearing leggings or even jeans, but when it came down to it I knew I had to be true to the real feel of the dress and wear it as intended. It felt great too. 

Find your pieces that make you feel great and sometimes push a boundary...or two! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
 
Dress: Forever21+//Boots: Vince Camuto//Handbag: JustFab
Necklace: Old (similar)//Earrings: Old (similar)
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.