Monday, December 5, 2016

Oxymoron

Now that the weather has cooled down, I have been looking for every reason to pull all of my boots from the back of my closet. Whether I am having lunch with the girls or running around town, I am living in boots this season.

True to my southern California roots I found a great short dress and cardigan to wear them with in cooler temperatures. Just because it is 65 degrees outside doesn't mean I can't wear a short dress right? How many of us have put two pieces together that don't seemingly go together and made it work? I do it all the time! Plus...I really jumbo shrimp! LOL! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Dress: Rebdolls//Necklace: Gift//Boots: Vince Camuto//Cardigan: Merona (similar)//Earrings: Cook Lee (similar
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.