Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sparkle

                                    
As we get closer and closer to NYE I cant help but think about what my options will be for this wonderful night on the town! NYE is a night of fun, laughter, festive drinks, and creating unforgettable memories with your closest friends. 

I like to think to that the way you bring in the new year and the company you keep will be a reflection on what your upcoming year will be like. I am not sure if there is any truth in my theory, but it forces me to put some thought into what my plans will be to ring in the New Year! 

This romper from debshops is perfect for the night out on the town with friends or the fabulous NYE soiree you have been invited to! It is easy to wear, fun, fabulous, and fiscally friend! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Jumper: c/o debshops//Pantyhoes: Leggs//Pumps:Jessica Simpson//Earrings: Banana Republic
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

2 comments

  1. Everything!! and then some honey!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sh1t u look good. (Please excuse my french) DAMN. U look a million dollars. U r working that sexy booty...and those thighs...DAMN I'd like to...anyway. ������ lol u look STUNNING! I'm speechless. U r one hot sexy lady. X x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.