Thursday, February 9, 2017

Soft Pink Blazer


Sometimes I feel like Valentine’s Day has so much unnecessary pressure to look sweet and feminine. Don't get me wrong, I love a great a dress and heels, but it can be easy to forget all the other ways  to look cute and ladylike.

Take this blazer from Banana Republic for instance. The soft pink color makes it perfect for work, a day date, or an early dinner, while still being soft and feminine. When I saw this blazer I was unsure of the color at first but because of my constant need to have different colored blazers for work, I decided to give it a try. After playing dress up and pairing it first with an all-black outfit, a brown midi dress, and then this all white ensemble, I knew I had made the right choice!

Sometimes you'll find pieces that are not traditionally feminine, but don't be afraid to switch up the color or pair it with something in your closet that will soften the look.
  
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
  
Blazer: Banana Republic//T-Shirt: Banana Republic (similar HERE and HERE
Jeans: Old Navy//Pumps: Calvin Klein//Clutch: Forever21 (similar HERE)//Earrings: Loren Hope
Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.