Monday, February 27, 2017

Find the Color

I have always found something daring about wearing the color white. I am drawn to things that other people are weary of. We hear things like, "I always get dirty when I wear white" or "Don't wear white after Labor Day" and my favorite "White is not slimming." I like to throw all caution to the wind and wear white any chance I get. I find it liberating!

The best part about wearing white is that all other colors will pop! It makes putting together a fun and daring outfit even more exciting because you have a clean slate to work with. For this look, I knew I wanted to have a pop of color so I decided to wear red earrings and a red handbag. It would have been easy to throw on a pair of bright colored heels or booties, but by keeping the basics of the outfit simple I am able to add the glam with pieces that are easily changeable.
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Dress: c/o Shop Soloe//Belt: Old//Booties: Athena Alexander//Handbag: JustFab
Earrings: BaubleBar (similar )//Watch: Michael Kors



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.