Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ready for Spring

Usually southern California has lovely weather most of the year. Recently we have had so much rain. As a matter of fact, the whole state has had more rain than usual. I couldn't be more ready for the sun to shine and the flowers to bloom! 

Whenever I wear white it makes me feel like I am ready for brunch or a garden tea party with my girlfriends. Lately I have been looking for any reason to wear white so I can channel that specific energy!  When I found this chambray blazer from Banana Republic I knew I had to have it! And it is double breasted... YES PLEASE! When I saw this blazer I instantly knew what I was going to pair it with. All white was the definite choice. Now, this doesn’t mean that I won't pair it with other fabulous pieces in my closet, like all black (for a nighttime look of course!), but there is something about chambray and a solid color that just speaks to me. No no...it yells "YOU ARE READY FOR SPRING!" 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
Blazer: Banana Republic//Oxford Shirt: Ralph Lauren//Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Calvin Klein// Handbag: JustFab//Watch: Michael Kors//Necklace: Old (Similar HERE)


Photos Taken By: Lemon Heart Photography

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.