Monday, October 9, 2017

Still Blazin'

Blazer: Banana Republic//Tank: Old//Jeans: Old Navy//Sneakers: Mia//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic//Handbag: JustFab

What I love about going to work everyday, is getting dressed and wearing some really great blazers. I have even been told my uniform at work is a dress and a blazer. What can I say? I love the simple chic-ness of it all. Lately I have been obsessed with any blazer that Banana Republic puts out, so when I am able to wear them to work and for play I get even more excited! 

I found this grey double breasted blazer at Banana Republic (of course) and I am in love with it! I have worn it with a white dress and now with these red Rock Star Jeans from Old Navy. When I saw it, I fell in love with the gold buttons and the striped lining. And it is double breasted... EVEN BETTER. 

There is something about wearing a blazer that makes you feel like a boss. I feel like people look at me and think, "She must have somewhere to go". Little do they know it's only to happy hour...hehe...

XX, 
Courtney 

 
 
 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.