Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fall Favorite with GWCxDian

Dress: c/o GWCxDia//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old (similar)//Booties: Old (similar)

Often during the  fall season we see a lot of cozy sweaters, OTK boots, scarves, and hats. But, in Southern California we rarely have the weather during the fall season to rock what the rest of the country is wearing. So when I find pieces that meet fall trends and are also SoCal weather friendly I have make a move fast!

Recently Tanesha Awasthi, creator of Girl With Curves, partnered with Dia &Co to design a fall collection that is fabulously fitting for any curvy  silhouette. I couldn't have been more excited to get my hands on this dress once I saw it!

Now, if you’ve been following me for a while, you’d know that dresses are right smack dab in the middle of my wheelhouse! I am instantly drawn to anything remotely feminine. So, needless to say, from the moment I first laid eyes on this beautiful collection I could hear it SCREAMING MY NAME!! And seriously, this dress...I just can't!

The floral print and the way it moves when I walk makes me look and feel like  a fall queen. Plus, it's light weight so I am not sweating while looking fabulous in this maxi dress. The neckline has a super cute bow-tie detail that gives the dress some added softness and femininity.

As the weather starts to cool down I plan to find any excuse to wear this dress! Brunch, lunch, midday drinks with the girls, or maybe even an early dinner date with someone special.

XX,
Courtney





1 comment

  1. U look beautiful! I love the funky pattern too. Come to London and I will take u for that early dinner date! x xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.