Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Off the Shoulder Weather

When you live in southern California you don't often get cooler temperatures. We wait all year long for the 3-4 weeks when it's 60 degrees and everyone brings out their sweaters and coats and uses the hashtag 'sweater weather'. As a native to southern California, I can freely admit that I am guilty of using the hashtag and pulling out all my sweaters.

SweaterExpress//JeansOld Navy//Booties: Franco Sarto//EarringsLoren Hope
Handbag: Justfab//NecklaceChanel

This season sweater weather came later than expected. It was literally 100 degrees until the last week of October! The rest of the country has been pulling out jackets and sweaters since late September and early October. Since 60 degrees is not truly what the rest of the country refers to as 'sweater weather', I figured I would at least meet in the middle with this Off The Shoulder sweater from Express.

There is something about anything off the shoulder that is sweet and sexy but always so chic. So, for this season of cooler temps I will definitely have my sweater off the shoulder for the fall-ish weather.

XX,
Courtney
 





Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.