Sunday, November 5, 2017

New Suit...Who Dis?

JacketExpress//Purple Mid Rise Columnist Ankle PantExpress
T-ShirtForever21// Pumps: Banana Republic//Watch: Michael Kors

I've never been one to wear a suit to work. I've worked in corporate offices for years and I've always slid under the radar by wearing a great blazer (which I will continue to wear) and a dress or slacks. I recently started a new job with a different company and I was inspired to switch up my look! I figured that if I  was changing jobs I should also make some changes to my wardrobe. I thought of this as a full re-invention. So I was on a mission to look for new suits for the new corporate me.

Since I'm already an on-line shopper I took to my computer for my mission. Here is what I love about on-line shopping: Most retailers carry extended sizes in their on-line stores. When I know I'm going to need a longer inseam, it is much easier to look on-line than to deal with the crowds and dressing rooms when you're at the mall. Now, the downside of shopping on-line is that I have to wait for my packages to arrive and sometimes the sizing is not right. But, since I have most pieces tailored I see no issues!

JacketExpress// Red Ruffle Pocket Columnist Ankle PantExpress
SandalsSam Edelman//BodysuitForever21//Watch: Michael Kors 

I found these suits at ExpressExpress recently extended their sizes so I was curious to see what they had to offer. I not only was surprised that the sizing went all the way up to an 18, but also was surprised to see long inseams! WOO HOO! That meant the ankle pants I ordered would actually go to my ankle and not my shin.

From now on I will most likely be in a suit when I am in my office. Wearing a suit makes me feel like the lady boss I know I already am. I will now be dressing for the role I already own.

XX
Courtney


1 comment

  1. I like them both but u look really good in the red one. x x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.