Sunday, February 11, 2018

Carbon Coco



If there is one thing I am sure of, it's my smile. I brush my teeth twice a day, floss, and gargle with mouthwash in my attempt to keep my pearly whites pearly and white.

I drink coffee throughout the day and I am always concerned about the color of my teeth. Coffee is notorious for giving teeth a yellow brownish tint so I am constantly looking for ways to prevent this from happening. 

I  have to admit that I have been blessed with whiter teeth in general but I've tried a lot of products to keep them white. Whitening toothpastes, gels and trays, and treatments. When I discovered Carbon Coco I was intrigued. Was keeping my teeth white really going to be this simple? No trays? No gels? No sensitivity? Alrighty... it was worth a try. 

It was well worth it! Carbon Coco is an activated charcoal product that has four super duper easy steps. 
  1. Dip your wet toothbrush into the activated charcoal tooth polish and brush for three minutes 
  2. Rinse
  3. Brush with activated charcoal toothpaste for three minutes 
  4. Rinse
 
 
   
TA-DA! THAT'S IT!! Easy right? And I loved it. It's best to use the products for at least 14 days to see the best results, but I honestly saw results after about one week. 

You have to try these products because they are well worth it! 


XX, 
Courtney 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.