Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Perfect Shower Dress


Dress: c/o Rue107//Sandals: Sam Edelman//Watch: Michael Kors//Necklace: Old//Earrings: Loren Hope

This month is filled with baby showers. Well, just two but still....it feels like a lot. I love that my close friends are having babies, but baby showers bring on a bit of anxiety. What should I wear? What should I bring as a gift? Will it be indoors or outside? And the most important question of all...WILL THERE BE BOOZE?! Just kidding (not really).

Going to baby showers are always fun so finding something to wear can be fun too. I always try to wear something feminine. I mean, what is more feminine than giving birth, right? For me a dress is the perfect choice. It's easy to wear and I know I will be comfortable. 

This wrap dress from Rue107 is perfect for the shower I am attending in two weeks. Not only will I arrive with a snatched waist, but I will also be able to loosen the strings after I eat all of the delicious food! Having a wrap dress in your closet is a must for every woman. They are super easy to wear and flattering to every body type. If you have a small waist a wrap dress will show it off. If you have a fuller bust a wrap dress can provide just enough coverage to flatter your frame and still show off your curves. If you are concerned about your waistline a wrap dress will give you a waistline. I recommend that every woman should find a wrap dress that fits her style and keep it in her closet. This will be the piece that you pull out in an emergency and end up stealing the show!

In two weeks I plan to twirl into the baby shower with this dress on and show off my curves, my style, and mad baby shower game skills!

XX,
Courtney








Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.