Monday, May 21, 2018

Gingham Fever

Dress: c/o DressBarn// Sunnies: Quay//Handbag: JustFab//Booties: Franco Sarto

I always look forward to spring so I can find an excuse to wear as much gingham as possible. Last year  you saw me in the same gingham top all spring and summer (here). I love it because it's so festive! And the pattern is forgiving to everyone. I'm convinced the consistency of the lines are what make every body type look so good! 

I was originally supposed to wear this dress for a Mother's Day brunch at my Aunts house but the weather wasn't cooperating. It was cold and semi rainy, so I saved this dress for sunnier days and warmer temps. Good News: I was able to wear the dress the following weekend! 

Lately the weather hasn't been spring dress friendly. I think summer will be late this year. If that's the case, then I guess I'll wear this dress into December. Oh well! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png





Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.