Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Skin Like Honey with Farmacy Beauty

As I get older I've realized my body reacts the best when I eat and use products that are clean and pure. Last year I did the Whole30 eating plan and my body reacted very well. I was eating very clean and my skin was amazing! I try my best to eat clean when I can to keep my skin looking its best and my body healthy as possible. 

I recently found skin care products that give my skin similar results. Farmacy Beauty is a cruelty free line of products dedicated to keeping your skin supple and clean while keeping the earth's eco system intact. Farmacy Beauty uses the Echinacea GreenEnvy™ plant in their products which is pollinated by honey bees. This is so wonderful because the honey bee is almost extinct. Pesticides we use to keep our gardens free of critters have been terminating these precious creatures at an alarming rate. Honey bees are the fuel that makes earth function like a well-oiled machine. Without honey bees thousands of plants and fruit trees won't be pollinated and so many other creatures will have no food to eat. So then where does that leave us? 

There are four amazing products from the Farmacy Beauty  Honey Line that has done wonders for me.

Honey Savior: All-in-One Repair Salve-I've been using this everyday. As a matter of fact I keep it in my purse! I have extremely dry hands and this works wonders for me. I've always been self conscious about shaking hands but with this salve in my purse I go in for the handshake without a worry. I've also been using it on my feet, elbows, and knees when I get out of the shower. It has the consistency of Aquaphor and absorbs into your skin quickly with no greasy feeling. It leaves your skin feeling smooth but not greasy. 

Clean Bee: Ultra Gentle Face Cleanser-This was my absolute favorite face wash!!! Just for the smell alone I'm in love. When Farmacy Beauty decides to make this a full blown bodywash, I will be all over it! Seriously, I am your first customer for this one. I really enjoyed this face wash because it didn't dry my skin. I usually use a face wash that makes my face super dry afterwards. This gave me that squeaky clean feeling without feeling super duper dry. Side Note: I put a little  on my scrubbing brush to wash my back. This is my 'not so secret' tick to prevent back acne.
Honey Drop: Lightweight Moisture-This has to be one of my favorite moisturizers of all time. I mean talk about a dewy feeling! I have been using this moisturizer in conjunction with the face wash and I'm amazed how great my skin feels. I'm blessed to have relatively clear skin, so I try to focus on the texture of my skin. How big my pores are and how oily my skin is. This moisturizer made my face feel its smoothest. For daytime moisturizers I prefer something on the lighter side that will blend well with my foundation. This is a real winner! On the days I was in a hurry I would mix this moisturizer with my foundation and rub it all over my face. The mix wasn't too heavy and when it absorbed into my skin the blend was perfect.

Honey Butter: Beeswax Lip Balm- To call myself a lip balm girl would be a lie. I've never been one to carry or wear lip balm often, but with the weather in LA being so unpredictable lately this lip balm has been a savior. My skin hasn't known how to react to this nonsense and my lips have been super dry. I thought drinking water would be helpful but sometimes that's just not enough. This lip balm is smooth and lasts a long time. I usually eat off my lipstick, so for a lip balm to withstand all my jibber jabber (I can say this because I know I talk a lot)  it has to be good! 


Overall I am new fan of these products. Previously I didn't do too much research about companies before I looked into their products. I will from now on. It's important for me to stand behind a company that is doing its part to keep the earth happy as well as my skin. 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png













Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.