Saturday, January 25, 2014

It was all JustFab

The premises of this blog is to talk about the different fashion ideas i have and push my fashion limits as much as I can, all while doing it on a budget. Well I am SO EXCITED to tell you that I have found my happy place!

The weather in L.A. has been kind of grey lately, so I was unsure how I was going to spend my weekend. So today, I decided to meander around town. I ended up in Glendale at the Galleria and I discovered that there is a JustFab store in the Galleria! I had to go in! 

I was weary at first because I know that most shoe stores don't carry a size 11, but when I asked Kat (the really awesome employee), "What is the largest size you carry in the store?" She smiled and said "Are you an 11? I wear 11. Yes, we carry that size in the store."

I WAS SOLD! For $39.95 I got a pair of the Isabella Mary Janes and the super cute Taj Mahal tan handbag.


JustFabTaj Mahal 

I signed up for the VIP Membership program and each month for $39.95 I get to pick either a pair of shoes or a handbag! AND if I don't want to pay $39.95 that month I can skip the payment! PLUS, if I pay $39.95 for the month and I don't get anything, I can bank my money and use it later!!! I'm impressed!! 

Well played JustFab, well played. 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.