Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter's New Year

With the New Year we always look for new ways to challenge our fashion choices. The good news is that January is right in the middle of winter, so there are so many cozy and cute choices to pick out each morning. I live in southern California, so winter clothing is not always doable. But who’s complaining about 75 degree weather in January? Not me! J
What I have done is try to expand my choices for the winter holiday functions I had at the end of the year. Christmas and New Year’s Eve are always a time when you get dress up a little more than you would when you are having drinks with the girls or just going to work. Here was my choice for New Year’s Eve.


Dress: Adrianna Papell (old), Booties: REPORT, (old)
Tights: ASSESTS by SPANX, Watch: Michael Kors (old),

Bangles: Target, Earrings: Nordstrom (old). 

Some great news about the New Year, is all of my favorite stores are having their semiannual sales! This is my chance to stock up on basics that I will need all year long! And get some great deals on items I had been eyeing. WOO HOO! 

2 comments

  1. WOWZA looking hot lady!!! Love this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! Its an old dress from Adrianna Papell! All her dresses are great! Anything with stacked pleats is forgiving on the hips!

      Delete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.