Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eaton Canyon

Originally, the purpose of this blog was to talk about the fashion choices and chances I take. But I wanted to take a small detour from what I usually write about and talk about my easy breezy Sunday morning hiking Eaton Canyon in Pasadena, Ca.

For the New Year, I made two promises to myself. 1. Start a blog (done!). 2. Get out into the world more. So I arranged with my two girlfriends to go for a hike once a month. L.A. often is thought of as the land of traffic and smog, but there are so many places to enjoy fresh air and nature.

I recently discovered Eaton Canyon and it is FABULOUS! It’s more hiking than I was intending to do on a Sunday morning, but it was well worth it! It was 2 hours (there and back) of hiking up hills, across streams, and over rocks. There is a beautiful waterfall tucked inside, and it is a sight to be seen!
  


T-shirt: Old Navy
Jacket: ChromaSport


Looking back at my hike from the weekend, I realized something. There are so many things in life that are around us, but sometimes we have to hike over mountains and across streams to find the waterfall. 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.