Sunday, March 16, 2014

White and Chambray

"Clothes are like a good meal, a good movie, great pieces of music.” Michael Kors

As a child I was always very self-conscience of myself and my figure. I had always been bigger and taller than most of my friends or anyone my age. Because of those insecurities I had stayed away from certain styles, fabrics, patterns and colors. In particular, white pants! I had always thought of white pants as a friend of the “skinny” girls. I lived with the Wives Tail of, “White is not very slimming!” so I stayed away from them. Up until now, I have only had 1 pair of white pants in my closet. (I’m 30, so that a little while!) I love them, but I've only worn them out in the world about 3 or 4 times.

As a true Pinterest addict, I have been pinning outfits with chambray tops and white pants then OBSESSING over how I was going to make this work for me. Thanks to Old Navy, I was able to find the 2 major components of my new obsession.
     





White Jeans: Old Navy (On Sale!!)
Chambray Top: Old Navy
Gold Bangles: Target
Necklace: Old
Watch: Michael Kors


What I have recently realized, is how I dress outside of work is the best way for me to show my personality. I find inspiration in all places. Here are a few looks that I found for this! 


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.