Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Back Home

As you know from my previous post, I have been traveling a lot for work so I haven’t had much time to update you all with the new outfits I had put together. Well…. I am baaaaaaaaack!!!

One of the items on my Spring/Summer Wish List was a great bag from JustFab.com. While traveling I indulged in a little on-line shopping and I purchased a few things! One of the things I bought was the Walk The Line bag! Every girl needs a good tote in her life! Especially for spring!

I often find myself carrying a lot of things...ok I’ll be honest…It’s Crap! I rival Mary Poppins! But luckily, I am a fan of the big purse! And my friends and family don’t mind when I able to carry their things as well.


P.S. I realized after the pictures were taken that my bra was showing….sorry about that! 





Tote Bag: JustFab.com
Top: MOD.lusive by Bobeau (old)
Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita (old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Gold Bangles: Target
Necklace: Target (old)

1 comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.