Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring/Summer Wishlist

I have recently been super busy with work, so I haven’t had much time to update the blog with new posts about the pieces I have found and put together.

What I have been doing, is putting together a wish list of pieces I am looking forward to finding for spring and summer. I look forward to spring and summer every year! Spring is filled with soft colors, whimsical dresses, and Easter egg hunts… well, I haven’t been on an Easter egg hunt in years, but I loved them as a child! Summer is filled with swimsuits, pool and beach days, chips and salsa (gotta have it!), cold drinks outside with friends, and it all ends with my birthday Labor Day Weekend! WOO HOO


Take a look at what I have been dreaming about for spring and summer!

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.