Wednesday, September 24, 2014

50s Style




Sometimes when I look at old pictures from the 50s, I think I might have been from the wrong decade. I have always loved how the women were so feminine and not overtly sexy in the way they dressed. When these women were going for a sexier look all they had to do was show a little sliver of skin and the subtle sexiness would be just enough. They embraced their curves and took pride in being a classy lady!

When I saw this croptop from Forever21+ I was in love, but I wasn't sure how I was going to put it together. After playing around with chambray tops, acid wash jeans, and overalls (yes you read this correctly…don’t judge me!), I decided to take it all the way back to a different decade!

Crop Top: Forever21+
Watch: Michael Kors (old)
Pumps: Nine West (old)
Earrings: Icing (old)
Bangles: Target
Bow Necklace: Forver21 (Similar)
Lipstick: MAC Red
Clutch: DIY
Skirt: DIY
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X







Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.