Friday, September 19, 2014

Acid Wash Jeans

I was recently doing some casual shopping with my aunt when I came across a pair of acid wash jeans in Forever21+. I was hesitant to try them on, but when I did, I instantly smiled and thought to myself, “I can SOOOOO do this!”

I was originally going to pair these jeans with a loose flowy top, but when I put on this tank from H&M (originally the under shirt) I thought this looked even better! I added a clutch that my aunt made for me for some color, and once the look come fully together I felt like Kelis in the “Milkshake” video…LOL!


As we were taking these shots, I got a honk from someone driving by. So I guess this look will definitely bring all the boys to the yard! 

                                                     
 Jeans: Forever21+
Sandals: JustFab
Tank: H&M
Clutch: DIY
Earrings: Arden B.
Watch: Michael Kors (old)
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor Loft
Polish: OPI Red
Photos taken by: TomSawyer.X





Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.