Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lady in Red

Have you ever put on dress and immediately felt like a new woman??? Well that was how I felt when I put on this red dress from Glam Envy. Sometimes I think women are afraid of wearing red because it is such a bold statement. But I figure, why not??!! It's important to make a statement, but also important to feel great in what you have on! 

For those of you who have been following The Simple Glamazon for a while now, I am so happy to say that is my 100th post! It's been two years of a lot a fun and I am excited to take The Simple Glamazon as far as it can go! 

Thank you to all my Glamazon for all of your support!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png



Dress: GlamEnvy//Pumps: Jessica Simpson//Handbag: JustFab//Polish:O.P.I.//Lipstain: SEPHORA//Earrings: Claire's (old)//Leather Jacket: Laundry by Shelli Segal (SIMILAR)



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.