Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Olive Green


Dress: Glam Envy// Booties: ABOUND //Polish: O.P.I.//Necklace: Kohls// 
Lipstain: SPEHORA//Sweater: Nordstrom (old)//Watch: Michael Kors

One of my favorite colors this season has been olive green! I have always loved the color...I mean, my couch is olive green, but to see it all over every trend is so great too! The terrific thing about olive green is that it looks good on everyone! There are some colors, no matter who wears them, that look good on everyone! Olive green, royal blue, and red just to name a few.

This dress is from Glam Envy and I love that it is versatile and flattering to the fuller figure. The ruching allows you to hide some trouble spots, and the length adds a bit of modesty with sex appeal.

What are some of your favorite color to wear?  photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.