Friday, February 12, 2016

Military Inspired

Olive green is a color that I love! My couch is olive green and I have a closet with many pieces in this color family! Muted colors are great for the transition into spring because the pieces can be used in so many different ways.

I paired this great jacket with all black and gold accessories and the military feel gives the simplicity of all black a slight edge. I also plan on pairing it with so many different pieces in my closet! Floral dresses, all white, or even red and denim! I can't wait!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

Jacket: Banana Republic// Jeans: Old Navy//Pumps: Calvin Klein//
Necklace: BaubleBar//Earrings: Gorjana//Watch: Michael Kors//
Nail Polish: Taupe-Less Beach by O.P.I.//Lip Stain: SEPHORA

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.