Thursday, February 25, 2016

Sunshine and Pink

Spring is comin'! The sun has been out and the temps are risin'! Is it just me, or are you ready for springtime too?!! I love love love spring!! It makes me want to stay out during the day and take evening walks. I have to admit that being in Southern California does make seasonal transitions easier than other places, but spring and summer are MY FAVS!! 

I found this great dress from GlamEnvy and the color is amazing! Pink and florals just scream spring, so I figured I would jump into spring at the top of my lungs! HHEELLOO SSPPRRIINNGG!!! 

What color screams spring to you? 
Dress: GlamEnvy//Pumps: Calvin Klein//Sunglasses: H&M//Earring: Old (Similar HERE) //Watch: Michael Kors// Nail Polish: Dont Bossa Nove Me Around by O.P.I.//Lip Stain: SEPHORA 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.