Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Spring is Coming

Since the groundhog didn't see his shadow it looks like spring will be coming early this year! 

Although I was looking forward to having a few more weeks of cool weather, I have to say that seeing the sun when I wake is great. The days are getting longer and the nights are getting shorter. YAY! When the weather starts to change and our days get longer I get excited because I get to pull out all of my pastels and what I like to call my garden clothes. To me spring means tea parties, garden parties, and luncheons with my girlfriends. I am hoping I'll attend a few this spring! 
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png
 
 Dress: GlamEnvy// Sandals: Sam Edelman//Clutch: Kate SpadeBangles: H&M//Watch: Michael Kors//Nail Polish: Taupe-Less Beach by O.P.I.//Toe Nail Polish: Bastille My Heart by O.P.I.



Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.