Friday, July 22, 2016

Kolouri Extender

Have you ever had a piece in your closet for a while that you love but want to re-work for a slightly different look? I have had this dress from Forever21+ for a while and I love it, but when I wear heels it can feel a tiny bit too short. I love it but I feel like I should be in flats! One strong breeze and it's over! 

GOOD NEWS! Kolouri has saved me! They make slips to wear under your dresses, skirts, and tops designed to give you extra length but also add something to glam it up! This Black Venice Lace Dress Extender underneath my dress was just what I needed to add length and re-work this piece!
Slip: c/o Kolouri//Dress: Forever21+(Similar) //Sandals: Jessica Simpson//Watch: Michael Kors//
Earrings: Old//Sunglasses: Express (Similar)//Handbag: Just Fab


Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.